This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of users’ personal data who consult it.
This document also constitutes information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 for those who interact with the Company’s web services accessible electronically at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
A. Legal notes
B. Information pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 on the processing of personal data of users of the site www.levaspa.com
1) Holder of the treatment
2) Purpose and place of processing
3) Processing methods
4) Conferment of the datas by the user
5) Navigation data
6) Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
7) Rights of interested parties
Following consultation of the website www.levaspa.com data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. This page describes how to manage the site indicated, with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it, starting from the address: www.levaspa.com corresponding to the home page of the Company’s official website.
The following information is to be considered provided solely for the Company’s website, and not for other websites, which may be reached by the user through links on the Company’s website. The Company is in no way responsible for the content and / or web services available on sites outside its domain. Furthermore, the Company is not responsible for the contents and / or web services managed by third parties.
The user acknowledges that the use of the site in question is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions set outf below:
- In compliance with the provisions of current legislation, all rights to the contents (by way of example: texts, images and site architecture) are reserved. The contents and information present on the Company’s website – except for any objects available for download which are freely and freely available – cannot be copied, modified or used for profit or to obtain any usefulness;
- Any link method adopted by third parties to this site must not damage the image and activities of LEVA SPA. Direct links to the pages of the site relating to services provided online to customers that involve the acquisition of their personal data are prohibited, when said link does not lead to the introductory page of the service containing the information required by art 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003,
- LEVA SPA cannot be held responsible in any way for damage of any kind caused directly or indirectly by accessing the site, nor by the inability or impossibility of accessing it,
- LEVA SPA reserves the right to modify the contents and pages of the site at any time and without notice,
- The links to external sites have the only purpose of facilitating navigation for users, with the exclusion of any responsibility of the Company regarding the correctness of the links indicated.
1. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller of personal data deriving from the use of this site is LEVA SPA.
2. PURPOSE AND PLACE OF TREATMENT
The personal data provided by users who forward communications to the Company are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose.
The browsing data of the users referred to in point 5 are used for the only purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. Such data could also be used, in accordance with the law, to ascertain responsibility in the event of computer crimes against the site or other violations of the law against and / or through the same.
The treatments connected to the web services offered by this portal are carried out at LEVA SPA and are handled, in compliance with the measures required by law to guarantee the confidentiality and security of data, by the owner, or by employees or collaborators as agents or managers of the treatment, or by employees or collaborators of third-party companies appointed for this purpose as data processors, or by persons in charge of maintenance operations.
3. METHOD OF TREATMENT
The personal data acquired are processed with IT and telematic tools – also with automated procedures – for the time and with logic strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are adopted to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
4. PROVISION OF DATA BY THE USER
Except as specified below in point 5 for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms prepared by the Company or in other communications. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of communications to e-mail addresses or through online forms available on this site in the specific areas intended for this, involves the acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the communication itself sent to the Company.
The provision of data is necessary for the provision of services to users, therefore failure to provide it will make it impossible to obtain the requested service. The sending by users of names or other personal data belonging to third parties – to the extent strictly necessary for the requested service – must be authorized in advance by the interested parties.
5. NAVIGATION DATA
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with other data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.), as well as other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are so-called persistent cookies of any kind.
The use of so-called session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and have a life limited to the browser session) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow exploration secure and efficient site.
The so-called session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other IT techniques that are potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of the user’s personal identification data.
A Web Analytics system can be used. The Web Analytics services are used to measure user interaction with the website solely from a quantitative point of view and without user identification, using anonymous data to perform an aggregate analysis. No personal information on navigation is processed.
Anytime it is possible to disable cookies from the settings of your browser; however, for some services for which user authentication is required, enabling session cookies is necessary for the use of the service itself.
6. CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS TO WHOM THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED OR WHO MAY COME TO KNOW THEM AS MANAGERS OR IN CHARGE
No navigation data of the acquired website is communicated – except as specified in point 2 above – nor is it disseminated.
The data freely provided by users are not subject to disclosure. Such personal data, once acquired by the interested party and only as necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in point 2 above, can be processed by the following categories of subjects:
- subjects to whom the communication of data must be carried out in fulfillment of an obligation established by law, by a regulation or by community legislation,
- as Data Processors, the subjects indicated in the appropriate list of the Company accessible at the request of the interested party in the manner referred to in point 7 below,
- by employees or collaborators of third-party companies appointed for this purpose as data processors, or by persons in charge of maintenance operations as persons in charge, with regard only to the data necessary for the performance of the tasks assigned, the employees of the Company or seconded to it.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The users to whom the personal data refer, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, have the right anytime to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, as well as verify its accuracy or request to integrate, update or correct it. Furthermore, these subjects have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
Requests relating to the aforementioned art. 7, can be forwarded to the e-mail address email@example.com